The universal genius for industrial pressing
- coating, laminating and pressing with nearly all materials
- 3D foil laminating
- thermoforming of plastics
- pre-preg forming
- pressing of carbon materials
- pressing of composite materials
AERO L - A sturdy, robust and well-engineered industrial press for individual solutions and mass production.
- working surface 3820 x 1780 mm
- CHS heating with a heating power of 36 kW (400 V, 50/60 Hz)
- temperature range 20°C - 210 °C
- opening stroke of 900 mm with 6 FESTO pneumatic cylinders
- work piece or tool weight up to 800 kg
- BUSCH R5 RA0100 F – vacuum pump oil lubricated, 100 m³/h with a combined 500 l vacuum tank, vacuum pressure max. 0.960 bar (9.6 t/m²); the pump has to be serviced regularly.
- SIEMENS touch panel with a variable programming for different processes
- membrane frame with membrane change system for a fast change of variable membranes (silicone, vacuum foils, polyolefin foils).
- 1 silicone membrane, transparent, elongation 700 %, thickness 2mm, temperature max. +220 °C
- deep drawing frame with an adjustable grid of 200 mm in the X and Z axis
- robust and distortion resistant, welded steel construction
- vertical movement
- gear wheel rail for a precise and effortless movement
- shaping or coating of materials with the deep drawing frame
- pressing, shaping and covering of materials with the membrane
- simple and fast locking of the sub frame to the deep drawing frame with star knobs
- a permanent hot air stream guarantees a 100 % process reliability, the heating hood moves with the deep drawing frame
- heating hood height of 700 mm
- heating hood and pressing frame can move independently
- fine honed aluminium working surface, heat resistant + 300 °C.
- outlets for tool cooling and measuring cables
- SIEMENS touch panel with a variable programming for heating and cooling cycles and an adjustable vacuum pressure. Easy programming of up to 10 process steps for any application. Saving of the created programmes.
- sensor operated programme for heating processes guided by the core temperature in the material, control sensors for the top and bottom side of the material
- manually and automatic pressing process
- JUMO data logger for a reliable logging of the process data
- safety features (safety lanyard device)