It's that easy...
- for the manufacturing of rounded parts, only one template is needed (no counter-template necessary)
- the template and the attached work piece layers are inserted into the vacuum pouch
- the pouch is sealed with a wooden bar and clamps (from the own workshop)
- the vacuum pump is turned on and the vacuum pressure inside the pouch evenly shapes the inserted layers along the template
- after completion of the pressing cycle, the vacuum pump is turned off, and the finished work piece is taken out of the vacuum pouch