Lamentablemente aún no disponemos de esta página en su idioma!
Pero es posible leerla en las idiomas siguientes:
Pero es posible leerla en las idiomas siguientes:
Performer – a new dimension of pressing technology
Our new thermoforming powerhouse satisfies all your needs
4 devices combined in one central unit:
- 3D-thermoforming of all plastics
- 3D-foil lamination of standard and high gloss foils
- heating and forming of plastic and solid surface materials
- precise vacuum pressing of wood and synthetic materials
Performer is the outstanding result of our on-going product development efforts: a multi-functional thermoforming unit that offers all functions of a full-featured thermopressing centre.
The adjustable thermoforming frame and the high-powered CHS heating hood enables you to realise all of your thermoforming and pressing dreams. From producing prototypes to manufacturing high-end products in serial production – everything is possible.
The Simatic-Touch-Panel, which allows access to all operating processes in one convenient location, is self-explanatory and neatly organised. This allows simple handling of the unit.
Our PERFORMER vacuum pressing centre is unbeatable thanks to these features:
- The vacuum pressing unit, which generates a vacuum absolutely oil-free, guarantees safe operation.
- The vertically sealing, removable TPIN membrane frame for silicone and natural rubber guarantees perfect results even with large workpieces.
- The size of the thermoforming frame can be quickly and easily adjusted without additional set-up time.
- The heat-resistant, highly durable worktop is made of phenolic resin and features integrated air-evacuation channels with up to 70 suction points that guarantee balanced vacuum pressure.
- The heating hood, which can be vertically lowered, and the retractable heating station are both furnished with the well-tried CHS heating system, which guarantees excellent heating results and a perfect heating process.
- The vertically aligned production procedure of the heating hood and the membrane frame are combined with the oil-free operation of the highly reliable pneumatic cylinders to raise your thermoforming results to new heights.
4 devices combined in one central unit – that’s PERFORMER innovation!
PERFORMER – the powerful 3D-thermoforming unitThe device guarantees effortless production with low set-up times – from prototyping and the production of single components to large-scale manufacturing.
The constant flow of hot air prevents the ‘freezing’ of the material during the on-going thermoforming process. The are of application can be precisely adjusted to the inserted workpieces; thanks to this, even highly complex shapes using delicate materials can be easily created. The heated thermoforming frame prevents the build-up of pressure and tension in the materials used. Shapes with a height of up to 600mm can be easily produced. The PERFORMER vacuum press is suitable for materials with a thickness of up to 6mm – thicker materials can be accommodated in combination with the integrated heating station.
PERFORMER – the versatile 3D-foil lamination unitThe fully automatic operation using the CHS heating hood allows for excellent foil lamination results even for complex shapes. Top quality laminating of standard and high gloss foils on flat as well as deeply grooved 3D-pieces is guaranteed.
The unit can be set up to precisely accommodate the requirements of your lamination project: for example, for laminating large numbers of flat workpieces, the entire surface of the unit can be use; conversely, the thermoforming frame can be used in combination with the foil-preheating program for large 3D-pieces; you can also use the entire surface area for 3D-lamination, etc.
All laminates from established manufacturers can be used – this includes, for example, RENOLIT, HORNSCHUCH, RIKEN, etc., as well as special foils distributed by BOLTARON and KYDEX
PERFORMER – the high-powered heating and forming station for solid surface materials and synthetic materials
The inserted materials are first heated in the powerful CHS heating station and then thermoformed in the vertically sealing membrane press. The CHS heating hood provides an additional, high-precision heating option during the thermoforming procedure for complex shapes and sensitive materials.
PERFORMER is suitable for limitless shaping and bending of solid surface materials, synthetic materials, and compacted laminate boards, for example from the manufacturers KERROCK, STARON, AVONITE, CORIAN, HIMACS, HANEX, etc. Of course, it is also ideal for synthetic materials such as ABS, PMMA, PET-G, PS, PVC-U, PP, etc., as well as for thermoforming-suitable laminate boards such as CROWN-LAMINATES, etc.
PERFORMER – the precise vacuum pressThe pressing unit guarantees perfect results for all your layer-gluing, flat pressing, and lamination projects.
The vertically sealing membrane frame guarantees exact pressing results for diverse shapes and workpiece geometries, including projects that require a large number of different shapes. Thanks to our procedure, the individual layers and mould are safely fixed in place and will not accidentally move. The unit can be accessed from all four sides, guaranteeing high-efficiency operation. Our unique replaceable membrane system allows for the quick switching of membranes, depending on various areas of application (e.g., silicone or natural rubber).
PERFORMER guarantees best results with the processing of all commercial laminates, such as HPL, PVC, PET, ABS, etc., as well as for specialised materials such as glass, leather, textiles, metallic foils, carbon fibre, etc.
If you should encounter any difficulties, don’t hesitate to seek assistance from the highly qualified experts at the Columbus Center of Excellence.