Area of Application
COMBITHERM is a compact built, space-saving, combined thermo heating and forming unit. The combination of a thermo heating oven with a vacuum press enables you to heat up various thermoforming materials fast to their optimal forming temperature and then form them with vacuum in one machine.
Heating and Forming:use thermoplastic materials such as ABS, acrylic materials, mineral-based surrogates (such as Corean, etc.)
Vacuum layer-gluing: all conventional shapes, such as round or curved furniture parts
Form-veneering and form-lamination:simple profiles such as semi-round rods, profile trims and bands, boards and surfaces with rounded edges, forming of thermo-plastic materials such as PVC, mineral-based materials,…
Heating and Forming:
- solid surface materials such as: HI-MACS, AVONITE, KERROCK, CORIAN, STARON, VARICOR, GETACORE, WILSONART, PLEXICOR, MARLAN, etc.
- thermoforming materials such as: ABS, PC (Makrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), PET-G (Vivak), PS, PP, PVC, etc.
Vacuum layer-gluing, Form-veneering and form-lamination:
- all conventional materials such as veneers, MDF, HDF, chipboard, plywood, massive wood, PUR, PVC boards, mineral-based materials, thermoplastic materials
- principally all commercially available adhesives
- dispersion adhesives (PVAc glues - Polyvinyl acetate)
- syntethetic-resin adhesives (UF Urea formaldehyde, MF Melamine formaldehyde, RF Resorcinol formaldehyde, PF Phenol formaldehyde)
- contact adhesives (with and without hardener)
- reactive 1K and 2K adhesives (PUR Polyurethane, EP epoxy resin adhesive)